SEO for Local Search
Getting found on Google, doesn’t have to be a mystery.
Local SEO is the process of maximizing your online presence so that people within your area can quickly find your products or services thru search, even if they don’t click thru to your website. This includes claiming your business profile at Googly My Business, making sure that your store location is found on Google Maps, and optimizing your online presence for local keywords.
Understanding organic SEO gives you an edge whether you are DIY or hiring out.
Organic SEO is less expensive than paid ads in the long run, because it does not go away if you decide to stop paying for ads.
Organic search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of showing up higher on the search engine results pages (SERPs) without buying ads.
Google doesn’t really care about organic search. What Google does care about is making sure its users find unique, useful, and relevant content for what they are looking for.
Use this to your advantage by:
- Setting up a cohesive web presence including a Google Business page and installing Google Analytics on your website.
- Understanding who your target audience is and what their pain points are.
- Targeting keywords that will connect with your audience.
- Using SEO tools to keep your digital media up-to-date with fresh, relevant information.
- Receiving and reviewing monthly analytics reports.
Jumpstart your SEO
SEO for Local Search is a one-time project that builds a solid foundation for getting your services found in online search. The process includes all 5 steps listed above, typically takes 4-6 weeks to complete and costs $1,400.
This project is a collaboration between site owner and SEO specialist.
Fill out the form below to get started.
"*" indicates required fields