www.lisakdigitalmedia.com | Effective May 2020
lisakdigitalmedia.com provides a central location where visitors can stay up-to-date on WordPress updates, website SEO best practices and creating a successful online presence. This policy explains what personal information we collect from you when you visit our website and/or become a member on our site; and how it is used, stored and safeguarded.
We make it a high priority to ensure the security and confidentiality of any personal information you provide to us. Additionally, we regularly review our data collection, use and storage practices to ensure data collected is only what is needed to provide services and is purged on a regular basis.
What Information We Collect
lisakdigitalmedia.com may collect personal information which we receive when you:
- use our website
- submit an event
- become a member
- sign up for our newsletter
- or contact us
We may collect the following types of information:
- Your name, email address, telephone number, IP address and other contact details.
- Information required to provide you with a service, and details of our services that you have used.
lisakdigitalmedia.com does not collect or store your payment information such as credit or debit card details or bank account details.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN
lisakdigitalmedia.com will not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of eighteen (18). Any data found to be from a person under the age of 18 will be deleted.
How we use your information
lisakdigitalmedia.com uses the information we collect about you for the following general purposes:
- to communicate with you in general, including to provide information about lisakdigitalmedia.com;
- to respond to your questions and comments; to measure interest in and improve our products, services, and Web site; to notify you about special offers and products or services available from us or our partners that may be of interest to you;
- to otherwise customize your experience with lisakdigitalmedia.com;
- to solicit information from you, including through surveys;
- to resolve disputes or troubleshoot problems;
- to prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
Keeping your information safe and secure
lisakdigitalmedia.com is committed to keeping every visitor’s personal information secure, to protect it from being inappropriately or accidentally accessed, used, shared or destroyed.
The site has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of the information under our control. All form entries are encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL). Site is equipped with the Wordfence security plugin to protect against hacks and malware.
- User accounts will be deleted after one year of inactivity.
- Email addresses on our newsletter mailing list will be deleted after one year if no emails have been opened within the year.
Cookies and Other Web Technologies.
With Whom We Share Your Information
lisakdigitalmedia.com will only share your data in a secure way. We will not sell your contact information to other companies for the purpose of contacting you with their own marketing.
lisakdigitalmedia.com may share your information with the following:
- lisakdigitalmedia.com members – your name, address, email and phone will be added to our online website directory. Only your fellow members have access to this information.
- Stripe – for the purpose of securely processing payments. lisakdigitalmedia.com does not collect or store any payment information.
- Disaster Recovery Backups – backups are stored for no longer than 180 days and automatically purged on a regular basis.
- In response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- We also may share aggregate or anonymous information with third parties, including advertisers and investors. For example, we may tell our advertisers the number of visitors that our website receives or the most popular event categories. This information does not contain any personal information and is used to develop content and services we hope you will find of interest.
How to Contact Us
Email: hello@ lisakdigitalmedia.com
Contact Form: /contact-us/
More information on protecting your privacy online
The Federal Trade Commission’s website also offers useful information about how to protect your personal information while on the Internet. http://www.consumer.ftc.gov/
Updated: May 2020
Back to https://lisakdigitalmedia.com/