Even before I became an affiliate rep for BlueHost, I referred all of my clients to their service. The main reason is that they have awesome customer service. They also are WordPress friendly and make WordPress installations really easy. You can reach a tech support person 24/7, via phone, chat or email and when you call, they focus on getting your question answered, not selling you something you don’t need.
Follow this link to sign up and see for yourself!
Steps to Sign Up for BlueHost
- Click HERE to go to BlueHost.
- Click on green ‘Get Started Now’ button.
- Choose the package that works best for you.
- Starter package, is inexpensive and works well for bloggers just getting started.
- ‘PLUS’ package is great for small businesses and non-profits.
- I recommend the Business Pro package if you are creating a business website and you plan to sell products from your site. It includes a security certificate which keeps your transactions safe and has the added benefit of boosting your search position according to Google.
- Next enter your domain name (URL). If you already have one, you can direct it to BlueHost, or BlueHost will register your domain name for free.
- On the next screen, enter your contact and payment info and choose the number of months of hosting that you want to purchase. Note you get the best deal at 36 months.
- Typically, you don’t need any of the extra services beyond hosting right away, so just uncheck the extra boxes under Package Information.
- Once you have signed up, you will receive an email from BlueHost with a link to set up your password.
Note: Your User name is your domain name. (www.example.com)